Khana Commune is an exciting new way to dine in Singapore. Open to all members of the public, it offers authentic dining based in the comfort and intimacy of a chef's home (my home!). Located in Pasir Panjang, table bookings can be made for 1-18 people at a time. Dinners are held at 8pm twice a month on specified dates. $60 a head for a 5-8 course set menu.
You can view pictures and details of previous dinners/menus on this blog and on the Facebook page. Dinner is based on a set-menu, which changes with every dinner I throw, and I will usually post the upcoming menu 1 week before any dinner.
If none of the dates I have confirmed suit you, and you would like to suggest an alternative date, get in touch and we can look into it.
Email me at email@example.com for all enquiries, or even if you just feel like saying hi!
- PRESS: The Straits Times
- This Morning’s Downtown Line Tragedy
- The July Commune
- Supper Club Hunting: Ms. Marmite’s The Underground Restaurant
- The May Commune
- Menu: The March Commune (28.03.2012)
- The Arab Spring Celebration — Singapore Edition
- New dates!
- Coverage: Razor TV on “Anti-Valentines” Day
- Yoga in Singapore: Why I’ve chosen YogaShala
- Menu: Feb 14th & 15th
- Come be my anti-Valentine
- Celebrate the Arab Spring… in Singapore
- 2011 for Khana Commune: One Year in Summary
- An Arab Spring Lunch
- Press: Going With My Gut reviews KC London
- MENU: Communes Thirty One and Two (December 7 & 8)
- Service in restaurants: a small note
- My tekka problems: Solved.
- 30 dinners and the end to an epic year
- 110,167 hits!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Valentines Day is pretty annoying. All those cheesy couples. Come enjoy this evening without the faff of this silly ‘holiday’, without having to hear about how many roses and chocolates your mates got blah blah blah. Pfffft. You don’t need … Continue reading
Khana Commune Singapore has been on a long extended break but the cooking juices have returned to full flow since last weekend, when my sister, Fareena, and I threw our first commune of 2012 together in London: The Arab Spring … Continue reading
2011 was an incredible year for Khana Commune. In May, we went ‘full-time’ and there’s been no looking back since. A few of the highlights: JULY: I held my first ever Singles Night. 8 starter courses for 8 single men … Continue reading