Khana Commune is an exciting new way to dine in Singapore. Open to all members of the public, it offers authentic dining based in the comfort and intimacy of a chef's home (my home!). Located in Pasir Panjang, table bookings can be made for 1-18 people at a time. Dinners are held at 8pm twice a month on specified dates. $60 a head for a 5-8 course set menu.
You can view pictures and details of previous dinners/menus on this blog and on the Facebook page. Dinner is based on a set-menu, which changes with every dinner I throw, and I will usually post the upcoming menu 1 week before any dinner.
If none of the dates I have confirmed suit you, and you would like to suggest an alternative date, get in touch and we can look into it.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries, or even if you just feel like saying hi!
- PRESS: The Straits Times
- This Morning’s Downtown Line Tragedy
- The July Commune
- Supper Club Hunting: Ms. Marmite’s The Underground Restaurant
- The May Commune
- Menu: The March Commune (28.03.2012)
- The Arab Spring Celebration — Singapore Edition
- New dates!
- Coverage: Razor TV on “Anti-Valentines” Day
- Yoga in Singapore: Why I’ve chosen YogaShala
- Menu: Feb 14th & 15th
- Come be my anti-Valentine
- Celebrate the Arab Spring… in Singapore
- 2011 for Khana Commune: One Year in Summary
- An Arab Spring Lunch
- Press: Going With My Gut reviews KC London
- MENU: Communes Thirty One and Two (December 7 & 8)
- Service in restaurants: a small note
- My tekka problems: Solved.
- 30 dinners and the end to an epic year
- 107,873 hits!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Christine of the very cool groovini blog wrote a sweet review of the commune last week. Thank you Christine! http://thegroovini.com/khana-commune Advertisements
Teeny mention in FEMALE magazine this month 🙂 Thanks to Aileen Lalor! http://www.female50gp.com
Happy Diwali to all…….and what a great gathering last night in Singapore! 17 complete strangers and so many new friends. And….we are doing it all again tonight! First time we are hosting TWO nights in a row. It’s a bit … Continue reading
to start stuffed mushrooms begun bhartha on dahl with roasted winter figs (aubergine mash on lentils) to follow murg pilao (dhaka chicken biryani) potato cutlets peanut and pinapple salad to sweeten gula melaka kulfi
It’s been a busy busy couple of months since I’ve been back from London. My sister and her husband, Fareena and Abders, (now the London Edition of Khana Commune officially! Check ’em out, so proud!) were visiting for a month, … Continue reading