Khana Commune is an exciting new way to dine in Singapore. Open to all members of the public, it offers authentic dining based in the comfort and intimacy of a chef's home (my home!). Located in Pasir Panjang, table bookings can be made for 1-18 people at a time. Dinners are held at 8pm twice a month on specified dates. $60 a head for a 5-8 course set menu.
You can view pictures and details of previous dinners/menus on this blog and on the Facebook page. Dinner is based on a set-menu, which changes with every dinner I throw, and I will usually post the upcoming menu 1 week before any dinner.
If none of the dates I have confirmed suit you, and you would like to suggest an alternative date, get in touch and we can look into it.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries, or even if you just feel like saying hi!
- PRESS: The Straits Times
- This Morning’s Downtown Line Tragedy
- The July Commune
- Supper Club Hunting: Ms. Marmite’s The Underground Restaurant
- The May Commune
- Menu: The March Commune (28.03.2012)
- The Arab Spring Celebration — Singapore Edition
- New dates!
- Coverage: Razor TV on “Anti-Valentines” Day
- Yoga in Singapore: Why I’ve chosen YogaShala
- Menu: Feb 14th & 15th
- Come be my anti-Valentine
- Celebrate the Arab Spring… in Singapore
- 2011 for Khana Commune: One Year in Summary
- An Arab Spring Lunch
- Press: Going With My Gut reviews KC London
- MENU: Communes Thirty One and Two (December 7 & 8)
- Service in restaurants: a small note
- My tekka problems: Solved.
- 30 dinners and the end to an epic year
- 108,363 hits!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Here is an idea of what we are planning for this Thursday, with some final tweaks! to start Typical Bengali iftar foods (foods we traditionally break fast with): “Beguni” (aubergine fritter) “Piyajoo” (onion fritter) “Chola” (small chickpeas curry stir-fry) Haleem … Continue reading
We’ve been taking a break in Singapore. But the cooking hasn’t stopped. Khana Commune went on a little holiday this summer….. It felt like November 2010 all over again. The thrill of decorating and transforming your dining room for a … Continue reading
Living in London from 2001-2006 was an incredible experience. I didn’t regret leaving Singapore once. Except when my tummy grumbled. The food. I missed the food. And there were only a handful of places where you could get Singaporean-Malaysian cuisine … Continue reading
Bought Ms. Marmite’s book today. If you didn’t know already, she is the pioneer of supper clubs in the U.K and recently published her own recipe book and ‘how-to’ guide to hosting a supper club. Truly an inspiration. Brought it … Continue reading