Khana Commune is an exciting new way to dine in Singapore. Open to all members of the public, it offers authentic dining based in the comfort and intimacy of a chef's home (my home!). Located in Pasir Panjang, table bookings can be made for 1-18 people at a time. Dinners are held at 8pm twice a month on specified dates. $60 a head for a 5-8 course set menu.
You can view pictures and details of previous dinners/menus on this blog and on the Facebook page. Dinner is based on a set-menu, which changes with every dinner I throw, and I will usually post the upcoming menu 1 week before any dinner.
If none of the dates I have confirmed suit you, and you would like to suggest an alternative date, get in touch and we can look into it.
Email me at email@example.com for all enquiries, or even if you just feel like saying hi!
- PRESS: The Straits Times
- This Morning’s Downtown Line Tragedy
- The July Commune
- Supper Club Hunting: Ms. Marmite’s The Underground Restaurant
- The May Commune
- Menu: The March Commune (28.03.2012)
- The Arab Spring Celebration — Singapore Edition
- New dates!
- Coverage: Razor TV on “Anti-Valentines” Day
- Yoga in Singapore: Why I’ve chosen YogaShala
- Menu: Feb 14th & 15th
- Come be my anti-Valentine
- Celebrate the Arab Spring… in Singapore
- 2011 for Khana Commune: One Year in Summary
- An Arab Spring Lunch
- Press: Going With My Gut reviews KC London
- MENU: Communes Thirty One and Two (December 7 & 8)
- Service in restaurants: a small note
- My tekka problems: Solved.
- 30 dinners and the end to an epic year
- 109,364 hits!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
‘Nuff said. Advertisements
The first time I visited NYC was 5 years ago, the summer of my graduation. I spent 5 days there and fell in love. More particularly, I heavily courted the food this city had (has) to offer. On my measly … Continue reading
a menu of appetisers 8 women 8 men 8 courses stuffed mushrooms prawn & bean bhartha stuffed jalapenos sticky coconut rice stuffed with Goan green chilli chicken creamy mushroom soup Qurbani beef with mama’s tomato & chilli chutney pistachio kulfi … Continue reading
Before the start of every commune, I make a small prayer. I ask, very nicely, if it would be possible for it to not rain tonight. I have two tables for 16 people, and its alfresco dining. Rain would pose … Continue reading
If we ever had a proper menu, it would probably look like THIS……
creamy mushroom soup Prawn & Bean bhartha Qurbani beef Sambal Prawn Dahl with Chipotle and Mango frozen berry delight