Khana Commune is an exciting new way to dine in Singapore. Open to all members of the public, it offers authentic dining based in the comfort and intimacy of a chef's home (my home!). Located in Pasir Panjang, table bookings can be made for 1-18 people at a time. Dinners are held at 8pm twice a month on specified dates. $60 a head for a 5-8 course set menu.
You can view pictures and details of previous dinners/menus on this blog and on the Facebook page. Dinner is based on a set-menu, which changes with every dinner I throw, and I will usually post the upcoming menu 1 week before any dinner.
If none of the dates I have confirmed suit you, and you would like to suggest an alternative date, get in touch and we can look into it.
Email me at email@example.com for all enquiries, or even if you just feel like saying hi!
- PRESS: The Straits Times
- This Morning’s Downtown Line Tragedy
- The July Commune
- Supper Club Hunting: Ms. Marmite’s The Underground Restaurant
- The May Commune
- Menu: The March Commune (28.03.2012)
- The Arab Spring Celebration — Singapore Edition
- New dates!
- Coverage: Razor TV on “Anti-Valentines” Day
- Yoga in Singapore: Why I’ve chosen YogaShala
- Menu: Feb 14th & 15th
- Come be my anti-Valentine
- Celebrate the Arab Spring… in Singapore
- 2011 for Khana Commune: One Year in Summary
- An Arab Spring Lunch
- Press: Going With My Gut reviews KC London
- MENU: Communes Thirty One and Two (December 7 & 8)
- Service in restaurants: a small note
- My tekka problems: Solved.
- 30 dinners and the end to an epic year
- 108,763 hits!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
This commune was also reviewed in The Business Times Weekend edition’s food page! Click here to read the article. Advertisements
Thanks to Geoffrey Eu! View this article online.
This menu is for a private dinner I am throwing this weekend. The group requested for a half-vegetarian menu! To Start Stuffed jalapenos (vegetarian/beef) Sticky Coconut Rice stuffed with Goan green chilli chicken To Follow Yam & Coconut ‘bhartha’ (vegetarian) … Continue reading
It took me awhile to get here. We’re Bengalis. And what Bengalis do best is eat fish. My family is also Muslim. And what Muslims do best, is eat meat. There isn’t much space left for vegetables after that. My … Continue reading
to welcome: homemade ice lemonade / prawn and bean bhartha crackers Burger 1: Red pepper beef patty Burger 2: Green Chilli Chicken patty with an assortment of toppings Homemade fries Homemade relish: Mama’s Tomato & Chilli Chutney and Zanzibari Mango … Continue reading