Khana Commune is an exciting new way to dine in Singapore. Open to all members of the public, it offers authentic dining based in the comfort and intimacy of a chef's home (my home!). Located in Pasir Panjang, table bookings can be made for 1-18 people at a time. Dinners are held at 8pm twice a month on specified dates. $60 a head for a 5-8 course set menu.
You can view pictures and details of previous dinners/menus on this blog and on the Facebook page. Dinner is based on a set-menu, which changes with every dinner I throw, and I will usually post the upcoming menu 1 week before any dinner.
If none of the dates I have confirmed suit you, and you would like to suggest an alternative date, get in touch and we can look into it.
Email me at email@example.com for all enquiries, or even if you just feel like saying hi!
- PRESS: The Straits Times
- This Morning’s Downtown Line Tragedy
- The July Commune
- Supper Club Hunting: Ms. Marmite’s The Underground Restaurant
- The May Commune
- Menu: The March Commune (28.03.2012)
- The Arab Spring Celebration — Singapore Edition
- New dates!
- Coverage: Razor TV on “Anti-Valentines” Day
- Yoga in Singapore: Why I’ve chosen YogaShala
- Menu: Feb 14th & 15th
- Come be my anti-Valentine
- Celebrate the Arab Spring… in Singapore
- 2011 for Khana Commune: One Year in Summary
- An Arab Spring Lunch
- Press: Going With My Gut reviews KC London
- MENU: Communes Thirty One and Two (December 7 & 8)
- Service in restaurants: a small note
- My tekka problems: Solved.
- 30 dinners and the end to an epic year
- 110,461 hits!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This post is a continuation of my previously published blog posts on my trip to Tanzania: Read my Dar Es Salaam chapter here and my Bagamoyo chapter here. No trip to Tanzania is complete without a jaunt to Zanzibar, also … Continue reading
stuffed mushrooms banana leaf parcels of sticky rice stuffed with green chilli chicken chilli mackerel Kenyan recipe: Coriander & Tomato chicken on the bone (by Guest Chef Mara Menzies) Onion Dahl Pumpkin Custard
See Part 1 of my blog posts on Tanzania: Dar Es Salaam See Part 3 of my blog posts on Tanzania: Zanzibar The next part of my trip found us in Bagamoyo, a small town on the coast of Tanzania, … Continue reading